Monday 14 October 2013

Coming Soon!

I'm sorry for the sparse posts - put it down to an electricity 'outtage' caused by a blown pc (Suki managed to pee on it, perhaps he objected to all those photos of him sleeping rather than pulling his weight), a crashing laptop and a lack of will to take the latest photos of the debacle that is my 'garden'. I've now bought an Acer Chromebook; it was the only 'laptop' below £400 that Amazon could deliver the next day.

Unfortunately, because of the blown pc and the crashing laptop I only had three or four minutes to read the guff and place a next-day order.  I'll probably end up giving this to one of my boys who can make better use of it or keeping it as a last-resort reserve. There's no Adobe to read .pdfs, no photos - simply internet/email and everything is monitored by Google and capability is severely restricted.

The good news is that I managed to find a local pc repair company who picked them up this morning and they've already phoned me twice with updates - that's service.  The laptop could be back as early as Wednesday of this week so I'll let you know how I get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...